About Me

My photo
A young and slightly ignorant woman who has always loved baking and cooking, I want to make people happy with food as often as I can. I'm here to whisk away and explore!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Key Lime...

EDIT: I have put up more photos of the finished cupcake! They are mini cupcakes however, so the size of them is smaller. 

I have very few pictures of my Key Lime experience, unfortunately. My photographer was there during the baking process, but she was unable to take pictures of the actual finished cupcakes... All is well. I can always make them again and update my posts with more photos later! ;) I'll probably have to make them again anyway. I frosted them with cream cheese frosting because I had some left over...but that was a weird citrus combination. Next time vanilla butter cream will be better, I think. Cream cheese is great but as with all recipes, it can't be used in everything.




 The finished product! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment