About Me

My photo
A young and slightly ignorant woman who has always loved baking and cooking, I want to make people happy with food as often as I can. I'm here to whisk away and explore!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Regular ole Birthday cupcake order.

These were for Mrs. Parish who wanted a bunch of cupcakes for her 10 year old's birthday. 10 were for her softball team and two dozen for her class at school. She gave me creative license with the flavors (except no nuts, we had a severe nut allergy) so I just went with what ingredients I had the most of. Result?



Chocolate with Fudge frosting and Raspberry Vanilla with White Chocolate frosting.  The softball ones were decorated with white chocolate disks and piped with red icing to look like softballs. The flowers were made with fondant. This is the first time making fondant flowers like this so it took a while to perfect them, but it turned out pretty nicely! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment