About Me

My photo
A young and slightly ignorant woman who has always loved baking and cooking, I want to make people happy with food as often as I can. I'm here to whisk away and explore!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

So today was one busy day! (Phew!)
We had:
1 baseball game
1 sick person
2 cake orders
1 prom
1 birthday party
1 scheduled meeting for PDB
1 men's retreat
1 lost cell phone
1 trip to the florist
1 dishwasher to buy
4 loads of dishes to wash by hand
5 fondant animals to scuplt
1 car stalled
3 subway sandwiches
and a VERY tired Candice.
WHOO.
One cake was a lemon birthday cake with blueberry filling and candied lemon peel decorations.


The second cake was a very cute three month-iversary cake with all of the cute little baby animals!

Two dolphons, a shark, a chicken and a lemur. BAM. It was chocolate with vanilla frosting. :)


THIS is my beautiful drop dead gorgeous amazing sister and her date for the Prom. I was so flabbergasted by how stunning and grown up she looked. It was like being related to a princess. 


Annnddd that's me, exhausted from doing Prom Hair/Makeup and baking two cakes at the same time. But VERY excited and happy for my sister who (yes, let me say it again) was beyond beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment